The past couple of days have made me very tired. I worked with the service department relocating a portion of the hospitals accounting department. 18 workstations. 18 workstations to tear down, move and reconfigure... sometimes twice in 15 hours. Next week we will move the other half though we will only have 14 workstations and we will have three days instead of two. Last night I was so tired that I came home and once I sat down on the couch I didn't get up until bedtime... amazingly I still didn't sleep. This afternoon when I got back to the office I had a wonderful surprise waiting on me... my grandpa Ben was waiting for me. He had brought a couple of boxes that I am supposed to transport to Oklahoma when I meet my cousin so that she can take them the rest of the way to Texas. It was a great surprise at the end of a long day at work.
Tonight I decided to accomplish one of my goals... no I haven't started on my 10 scrapbook pages for the week. Unfortunately my schedule this week hasn't really provided the time or motivation. I did finish my block though and I am really proud to say that it turned out square... well mostly... it makes we want to start a second one. Here is the final product.


Now on to the next project.
No comments:
Post a Comment