Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Begining

It's the start of a new year and this is my start to a new project. During the planning of the wedding I kept a weekly blog and in the last three months have missed having a place to share the exciting and not so exciting things that were happening in my life. The plan is to document my journey through work, crafts, family and friends i.e. my life no less than once a week.

I know the new year has already had a week head start on me but here is an introduction and a summary of the last 6 days.



I was born and raised in Central Kansas and recently married a farmer, Jason. As much as we would both love to live on the farm or even then country... we don't. We have spent the last 6 months fixing up his house and just put my house on the market to sell... I'll be sad to see it go but it will make us one step closer to our house in the country.

I am a commercial interior designer and spend most of my days selling office furniture. With the economy being down we are slow...and I currently spend most days working on the finish library and looking for things to do. Jason farms and has spent the last week freezing. I'm looking forward to warmer temperatures again.

No comments:

Post a Comment