Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Lessons

Work was busy and slow all in the same day. I had to finish the GSA pricing this morning but after I got that submitted the day slowed down considerably. The evening has been busier because Caden came home with Jason today from the farm. On nice days its is pretty common to find one or two kids at the farm especially if the weather has been bad for a few days. If school is out there can easily be up to five of them. We've spent the night learning things. We are reviewing our lessons on centripital force again tonight. If you missed the original lesson it's posted below. Then Jason and Caden worked on their letters. Caden now recognizes all of the letters in our last name and can write them if he has an example to follow. We have also learned about colors tonight...


We made cookies including colored frosting. Those these types of lessons can be messy we have a lot of fun.

No craft projects to aw tonight... but I have been working on my library of patterns and I have several that I want to try. Maybe I will have a something to show you tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment