It's been one of those days... one of the ones where I just want to curl up and get away from the world... I sent all day with the guys moving another portion of the accounting deportment. As with moving any customer...the headaches are endless... customers standing in the way watching as we disassemble... wondering why things are moved instantaneously... supervising every detail as we reassemble... changing their minds after it's put together and making us redo it... and then wondering why their IT department hasn't gotten their computer put up instantaneously.... It is days like this that make we wish that I lived in the country and/or had pets. It it was warmer I would be sitting in the backyard just soaking in the silence. (haha town is never silent)
This has also led to a lack of motivation to do anything... I have the next set of squares ready to be blocked... and a set of fibers sitting here for me to attempt to make into yarn... and a ton of scrapbooking to do... but I'm not even in the mood to read tonight.
Tomorrow night I have to find a birthday present for our monthly girls night...unfortionately I have no idea what to get and at this point have no motivation to go shop. Hopefully tomorrow I will be in a happier mood.
The weather today was actually sunny and though the wind is still blowing like crazy it wasn't so bad. Jason worked with the cows again today. There is a chance of wet mucky weather again Wednesday but hopefully it will miss us. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be in a better mood and feel like posting picts again... Sorry to those who only read this for my picts.
No comments:
Post a Comment