Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy Day

I had a busy day at work. I got an email fowarded to me this morning about a GSA budget that I've been working on for several months with a designer in Wisconsin. She had a bunch of changes that neede to be made and sent back by noon tomorrow... It took most of my day to get things repriced but I should have no problem getting things back to her.

Jason spent his day in the warm sunshine "nutting" bulls. This is an event which I never want to take part in. Though I enjoy nut frys I really don't want to be there for all the mess.


Here is the next square for my block. It's a fairly simple pattern made of double stitches a few single stitches and chains. I've tried all of the patterns that I have here at home that interest me so I'm going to have to do some searching. Hopefully I find one soon so that I can continue my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment