Ya I know that December is over and the Christmas tree shouldn't be up anymore but I think that if I'm going to take the time to put it up it deserves to be there longer than a month.
I have also been working on my scrapbooking and crocheting. I'm finally up to December 2008. Though I have paper selected for the rest of the year I haven't had a chance to finish the layouts.
Here is the crocheting that I finished this weekend. The pattern that I was following was for a shawl but I turned it into a sqaure. I'm going to make 6 sqaures of different patterns or stiches (all new to me) and them turn them into a block... The next sqaure that I'm working on is a rug stitch... I've had to pull it out several times and start over because my loops keep pulling out. I'll post pictures when I finish it.
I have thought about starting an esty page but keep telling myself that I need to finish my scrapbook first so hopefully by rotating between crafts I will be able to keep myself from becoming burnt out with one and at the same time make things that I can sell or give away.
Luckily for Jason the weather has warmed up... if you can call freezing warm. The wind has also stopped blowing which actually makes it feel pretty nice out in the sun. It also makes it a lot less miserable to feed the cows twice daily. Hopefully the weather will stay nice for a while so we can get rid of some of our snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment