This is our north facing kitchen window...
It is soo cold out today... I'm glad that I don't have to be outside and often worry about Jason. I plan on snuggling up this evening but am still trying to decide what to work on... should I crochet or scrapbook?
Though I enjoy doing both (among lots of other things) I spend more of my time scrapbooking. Last night my scrapbooking project was sorting out my paper. I had boughten a couple of new pads over the holidays but hadn't had a chance to sort through them yet and my new paper storage cart gave me the perfect excuse to take over the living room floor.
One of my goals for the year is to get my scrapbook caught back up... this may be a challenge. I am currently working on December 2008 and this last year has been a big year. In addition to the normal birthdays and family holidays I have our wedding and honeymoon to scrapbook as well. 800 pictures in addition to the normal year. There will probably be quite a few scrapbooking posts this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment