Saturday, January 16, 2010

Scrapbooking

Today was very productive partially because I told myself that I had to work on the scrapbook and get 10 pages done before I took down the Christmas stuff. I got the pages done but I didn't get to the Christmas stuff. It's on the top of my to do list for tomorrow. I will get this done before I can crochet or scrapbook.

Here are a couple of my better pages for the day.



I was talking with a friend today who invited me to bring my scrapbooking stuff over and watch tv with him. I told him that he didn't understand how much scrapbooking stuff that I had. This is my scrapbooking corner it does not include any of my crocheting, x-stitching, embroidery or art things.

On the left is one of my file cabinets that holds my printer and all of the items that I need to scrapbook excluding pictures, and all of my smaller paper scraps. The bottom drawer is quilting books and other craft patterns. Under my worksurface is the storage units containing all of my adhesives, extra die cuts and embellishments and all of my stamps. To the right of that is the file organizer that holds all of my stickers, and then my mobile paper unit. Yes that is all paper and the sad thing is... it's not all of it. The larger scraps are in the container under my scrapbook.
Starting at the top left of my bookcase is my pictures yet to be scrapbooked...the black box under the sleeves of pictures is full too and my cricut catridges. To the right is my markers, colored pencils and pastels for journaling and other accents. The next slots holds my box of old picts that didn't get used and my sticker machine.
On the bottom left is my card making supplies. Followed by a variety of smaller items I use fairly often that doens't fall into another category and then comes my punches and decorative scissors and stencils. The right two cubbies are currently filed with books because we are short of bookshelf space at the moment. The paper cutter sits on my desk when not in use but it is usually on the floor when i'm busy working.

There is a brief description of my scrapbooking corner. I'll eventually show you the rest of my craft room but to do so tonight would be overwelming both to you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment