Tomorrow night is Bree's 7th Birthday.... I'm looking forward to time with the in-laws and the kiddos. I'm also looking forward to not having to get up tomorrow morning... Good Night
Friday, February 5, 2010
Finally.... Friday!
I'm so glad that the weekend is finally here... The week hasn't been bad but I'm just ready for some down time. The last two morning we've gotten snow that turned to rain as the day wore on...which usually dampers my mood. Today though there was a hint of spring to the air... the temperature seemed relatively warm and the light mist made me want to look for early spring blooms... only a couple more months. Tonight was a lazy night at home.... I worked on the scrapbook and got one spread done...yes only one...then I restickyed my Cricut mat using a large ZIG chisel tip glue pen...we'll see how well it works. Next time I might try spray adhesive... I've heard that it works as well. Here is one of my pages for the night.

Tomorrow night is Bree's 7th Birthday.... I'm looking forward to time with the in-laws and the kiddos. I'm also looking forward to not having to get up tomorrow morning... Good Night
Tomorrow night is Bree's 7th Birthday.... I'm looking forward to time with the in-laws and the kiddos. I'm also looking forward to not having to get up tomorrow morning... Good Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So how did the resticking the mat go? I tried spray once and it was ok, but not great.
ReplyDelete