Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mall Rats & Snow

This weekend I've been watching Mall Rats and the snow fall. I'm sure you are wondering what Mall Rats is... Mall Rats is a musical that was preformed at the Abilene Community Theater this weekend by their high school aged class. My cousin Megan was in the preformance. Her roll was Katrina, the leader of the "mean" girls. That is her in the zebra print. It was a great show!



Once again it is snowing outside so I have spent the day inside working on picking out paper for scrapbooking layouts. I now have the layouts done up until the week of the wedding though I'm waiting on picutres before I can scrapbook some of them.


It was really coming down for a while... about the same time Jason thought it was done and started to shovel. We got about another inch after he shoveled.

1 comment: