Work is still slow though I'm getting handed several small things to do and I fill the rest of my time with updating the library. Unfortunately being at my desk all the time means that I get to catch all of the office pettiness. Most of my coworkers have worked together for 15+ years so you think that they would have learned to coexist together... but some day's its like high school all over...come on people grow up and take care you yourself and your job. Anyways vent over....
Today I finished part of my girls night gift...
I'm looking forward to the weekend as we celebrate another birthday... only this party will be more fun. Our niece turns 7... and parties with lots of little kids are so much more entertaining than adult parties... and I'm in need of another baby fix... hopefully Ari will be in a good mood.
Tomorrow they are predicting freezing rain and snow and I'm dreading it. As much as I enjoy the pictures I don't enjoy the cold or wet or the dreariness. So hopefully tomorrow we won't have as much as they are predicting.
No comments:
Post a Comment