Friday, February 26, 2010

Progress

I'm back working on the afghan again tonight as we watch the olympics. I reported last night that I finally figured out the stich and here is the proof...



Can you figure out where I started? I'll give you a hint... it's in the middle of a color. Send me your guesses and I'll let you know if you've found it. I am getting quicker with my right handed crocheting so hopefully it won't take forever to finish the afghan. I still have one more color to add then I'll repeat the colors.

Here is another project that I finished recently that I didn't originally post...



The smaller basket is the newest addition to the Mardi Gras girls night gift. We postponed the gift exchange until the next time that we meet since Allison wasn't able to join us. Now I'm off to watch the mens short track relay.

No comments:

Post a Comment