Friday at work I got a wonderful surprise.
It was our 5 month aniversary though everyone in the office thought they were for Valentine's Day...but the secret is... Jason doesn't do Valentine's day but that's fine with me...I like getting things radomly and not on a predictable schedule.
Friday night we had the kids and like usual we made cookies.
Saturaday, I went to the local libraries book club. We read "The Virgin of Small Plains" by Nancy Pickard. It is one of those wonderful books that you just can't put down. Saturday night Jason and I had a movie night and watched "You've Got Mail" and I finished this:
It is a basket for part of my girls night gift. I'm hoping to get motivated enough to make a second smaller one before we meet.
On Sunday we went to my grandma/grandpa's church to watch my cousin Megan sing with her Highschool Vocal Group. We then had lunch and celebrated January and February birthdays. Later in the afternoon we went to grandpa Ben's and spent some time with him. Today was a pretty typical day at work and I'm looking forward to the week ahead.
I read one Nancy Pickard book and loved it, although what was strange for me was that I fell in love with not the main (series) character but rather with the others so I haven't actually read anymore of hers...yet.
ReplyDelete