My craft room is pieced together using various pieces that I have aquired over the years. I'm waiting until we get into our forever home before I buy pretty matching pieces.
Starting to the left of my door...
Starting to the left of my door...
This is my primary work area. The colorful table on the left holds my paper cutter and printer on top with the majority of my completed, in progress and not started scrapbooks below, as well as my tub of scraps. The green bookcase holds my cricut, computer, cuttlebug, ribbons, colored pencils, markers, card blanks, pictures to scrapbook and punches. Hanging on the wall are excess blocks from various quilts and my thread rack. The folding table holds my small paper cutter, a shelf with my cricut cartridges and accessories and a couple of small baskets for extra die cuts and unused pictures. Under the table is a cart full of paper, an expanding file full of stickers and my drawered storage that hold adhesives, pens, embelishments, stamps and ink pads. To the right of that are my filing cabinets and cutting table. The files hold larger items to scrapbook, craft books and tissue paper.
Next to my cutting table is my scrap can and ironing area. My yarn storage is in the dresser. Straight ahead is my wrapping center and desk. The baskets hold various bows.
My closet holds supplies for everything esle.... acrylic paints, oil paints, watercolor paints, sewing machines, beads, glues, sewing supplies, fabric, drafting supplies, embroidery supplies, picture hanging supplies, batting, ornaments, glitter and batteries. Basically everything except for the scrapbooking supplies and the yarn.
This is my fabric stash. It is folded around my 4" ruler and then sorted by color. The bottom drawer is flannel and the top drawer is full of fat quaters. On top of my fabric are the projects that I'm working on.
I realize that my craft space isn't all matchy and beautiful like many that you can find on the internet but it works well and I don't feel guilty if a piece of furniture doesn't work out like expected. Someday it will get a make over once we know a little better what our future holds and where we will end up.





it's beautiful! i love organization!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDelete