
Here is the entire family. It's nice when we are all able to get together.
After we got home I had to clean my craft room because it looked like this...

but more on that tomorrow.
After looking back at some of my posts from last year, I decided to change some things. My posts were often really long updates of everything that I had done and made since my last post. Since my time was often limited this worked great but I have since learned that I can write several posts at a time and set them to post at different times. I also realize that the majority of you read my ramblings for your own crafty inspiration but writing about my daily life has made scrapbooking it so much easier because I can refer back here to see what happened when. So my new plan for this blog is to write weekly life updates and put crafts in individual posts rather than running everything together. That way it's easier for you to read what you want and skip the rest. If you have any other suggestions to help my organize my posts or make them more appealing please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment