Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Scarves

This Christmas I made a bunch of scarves. The kids requested them and they are also quick and easy gifts.

Here are the scarves that I made this year.
Caden's Scarf
This is a simple chevron granny pattern made out of Lions Brand Homespun.

Bree's Scarf
I found this ruffle scarf pattern online, though I can't seem to find it now. I should have increased the number of stitches more so that it had a better ruffle to it. The purple yarn was from grandma's stash and I bougth the varigated off of a clearance rack.

Kiley's Scarf
This is a simple granny block that has been sewn together made out of leftovers from other projects.

Savannah's Scarf
This is the Drop Stitch Scarf Pattern as found on Ravelry. It is my first completed knit project and was very easy.

Thurlow Exchange
I made it with Lions Brand Homespun yarn using an adaptation of this pattern that I found on ravelry. I mad a second version of this scarf that I didn't get a picture of out of Lions Brand Wool Ease in charcoal and dark red.
Girls Exchange
This is just an open granny pattern in Boucle Traditions found at Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment