Monday, January 3, 2011

Celebrations

It's once again been a busy week. Since Christmas Day we have celbrated the arrival of our newest niece Brogan and celebreated New Years Eave and Christmas with Jason's family.
This is Brogan with her mom.

Miss Arianna playing on Grandma's computer. Even though it no longer runs the kids love typing on it.

Caden is holding up the scarf I made him. He turned around to me and said "I saw you making this." Yes I was made his Christmas present in front of him last Thursday night but I was running out of time and his sister Kiley told me to quit sewing on his other present for the night. I finished the sewing project at 3:00 pm New Years Eve just in time to get it wrapped before Christmas on New Years Day. I plan to be done with gifts the first week of December next year. I still am working on the final few gifts for our Christmas in Texas next week.

This is Kiley in her cupcake hat made by her Aunt Darah. Kiley's nickname is cupcake, though if you call her that she'll yell "I'm not cupcake!" and them stomp off mad. I think that's part of the reason that the name has stuck.

I'll continue posting Christmas gifts in the next few days because I don't want to overwhelm you with too many posts at a time or an extremely long one.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute. I always ask my little cousin, "ready Freddy?" She replies, "I not Freddy, I Allie." Exaggerating her name! I want to make her the cupcake hat at some point though.

    ReplyDelete