Wow, another crazy month has gone by since my last post. We have had a couple of beautiful days in the 80's followed by a couple of inches of snow, then a couple of days in the 70's and again more snow. I think that we are all tired of the snow and wish it would just get warm and stay that way.
This year I filled out a set of brackets which made March a lot more entertaining. I cheered on my Wildcats until the lossed and then cheered for Jason's Jayhawks until they screwed up my brackets now we are cheering for the Wichita State Shockers who will be playing in the NIT championship tonight. Unfortionately none of the teams I picked made it to the Final Four.
Our weekends have been filled with Babtisms, baby showers, Birthdays and First Communions which has been good and bad for the baby bug that I've had lately. People are again starting to ask when we will have one... I'm ready.
Who needs to have one when you can take your pick for snuggle time on the weekend?
I really have seen these cuties every weekend this month. We will have another option to snuggle with at the next family gathering since a really close family friend (my husband's "other brother") had a boy on Tuesday.
The only craft project that I have even touched this month was the afghan. Since my last picture I have added two shades of green and a tan to the mix. I've gotten about 40 blocks finish and am really liking the color mix. I also have enlisted Jason's help with a few pieces for the craft room. He's building me a new shelving unit with adjustable shelves to replace the green fixed shelf that I currently am using. I designed the new piece to be flexible for my future craft space and can't wait to get it into place. Unfortionately it's still in pieces and the shelves haven't even been cut. Hopefullly we will get the craft room redone soon so that I can get back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment