Friday, September 17, 2010

Surprise!!

This post has been many months in the making. A week ago Friday, my husband surprised me with a trip that he's been planing since June. He coordinated with my boss and my realtor to make sure that I had nothing to do last week and then when I called him after work on Friday he told me to pack my bag, we where leaving. So where did we go?

Nebraska
South Dakota






Wyoming


North Dakota


Montana

Wyoming

















Colorado
It was a wonderful surprise. Then I had to get back to the real world and finish up the projects that should have been done before I left. The rest of the week has been busy. The house officially closed this afternoon. It makes me sad that the house that I loved is no longer mine. Hopefull we will find out house on the farm soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment