I’m bored with just about everything at the moment. I spend 8 hours a day doing things that are not intellectually stimulating for a paycheck that we don’t exactly need. Then I come home and the house needs cleaned and the dishwasher needs reloaded and I’m ready for a challenge and that just isn’t it. So I go to my room and craft until I’m either starving or Jason comes home. We eat and then Jason goes to pay bills and I head back to my room until it’s time to come out and crochet in front of the TV. Every day I do the exact same thing and now I severely lack motivation to do any of it… well except crafting. My OB/GYN thinks that I’m depressed and wants to medicate me. Yes medication is the key to all of our problems….. He also gave me the speech on how to live a happier life and to make sure that I was doing something that I wanted to do daily. Umm, I spend at least two hours a night in my room crafting…. Does that count? Thanks for your diagnosis Dr but I don’t think that I need medication. I need a challenge especially at work or at least something to do to keep me busy. So I’m working on a list of things that I need to do that I usually let slide they are now posted on the right and will be updated as I complete tasks or add to them. I have also added a crafting queue. The stars represent items that I’ve started. Keep checking for updates on the list.
No comments:
Post a Comment