Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Making progress again.

I'm finally making progress on the scrapbook again though things. I'm really enjoying SCAL and have found that I'm adding more embellishments because there are so many cute ones out there and it's a lot easier to do an interenet search rather than sort through cartridges. Here are the pages that I've completed this week. Sorry about the picture quality the lighting in my scrap area is really horrible for taking good pictures. The first two are also taken through the plastic
Caden and Kiley love making cookies while at our house. On this particular occasion Kiley had pink frosting all over her face thus the random bathroom mirror shots. The mixer is from svgcuts.com in their free section.

 Caden requested a farm cake for his birthday. Lukily his mom is a wonderful cake decorator. She embellished the top of his cake with toy tractors and combines in green of course.  
This page took forever because my ideas weren't working. Originally it was going to say "give thanks with family" with a couple of very detailed pumpins. Unfortionately it kept tearing. "Give Thanks" was salvagable and then I found some leaves. I made the acorns using SCAL2's autotrace feature from a clipart that I found online. I tried to use my cricut sharpie holder for the text block but I couldn't find a font that was still readable at a smal size. 
After looking at so many woderful blogs, I have decided that I need to work on taking better photos, so be patient as I try to find better ways to showcase my work. If you have any ideas please feel free to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment