Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So many questions....

I'm at the point in my life where I'm tired of waiting... tired of waiting for the house to sell.... tired of waiting on the phone to ring.... tired of waiting for the next big event to happen in our lives. Right now it seems like everything is waiting on the local housing market. Will it sell or should we rent it out? What if we get the other place that we are looking at and Jason's house doesn't sell...what happens then? What if the other place falls through.... is there something better for us out there? If so where and is it for sale and what kind of shape is it in? Should we paint the house or should we wait to see if it's going on the market? Same with the landscaping.... Should I pack up the china that we never use in hopes that we will move before we need 15 place settings of it again? Haha who am I kidding we don't have room to use the 12 settings of it that we have in the cabinet.  Should I plant my new bulbs in hopes to see them bloom or save them in hopes to be able to plant them soon? Do I call to check back in or am I being annoying? Should I leave a message? Should we go on with life and pretend that nothing big might be happening... or should we hold off on a few things until we know for sure?

What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment