Again its been a while since I've posted. During the last week and a half we have gone to a wedding, a bridal shower and a birthday party.
Memorial Day weekend we went to my cousin Clint's wedding. Here are a couple of pictures of his and Aly's big day. Jason and I sat in the balcony with my cousin Emily, her fiance Robby and Shelly.
Here is a picture of all of us dark haired cousins.... you can't tell that we are related... can you?
Tuesday I went to Lindsey's first dress fitting and got to see her in her dress... I have lots of pretty pictures but can't post because its a secret. :D
This past weekend we went to my cousin Emily's Bridal Shower. Here is her and her fiance Robby opening gifts. I also made the guest book pages for her scrapbook.
Sunday night we celebrated my mother in-law's birthday
Here is the birthday girl as she was yehaa'ed to at Logans.
Farm Update** Jason and his brother's have got all the beans planted just in time for the last three days of rain. Jason's dad is doing well after having his knee replaced three weeks ago but it itching to get back to doing things.
I also have gotten a ton of scrapbooking time in during the last week and a half and I'm very pleased to say that the wedding books are not offically FINISHED!
Here are the final layouts:
Hawaii here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment