It has rained everyday since I last posted. Hopefully it will stop soon so that it can dry out for harvest.
This last weekend was again busy. Friday night I went to the play at the Great Plains Theatre in Abilene with mom. Saturday morning I had to work and then I went with dad to Grandpa's house to cut thistles out of the pasture. We worked on Thistles from 1:30 until 7:30. Sunday morning Jason and I went to Arianna's Babtism. Unfortionately I didn't get any great picts. Sunday afternoon I went in to the Smoky Hill River Festival and met up with my Mother-in-law Mary Katherine and Savannah and Caden. 
Here are the kiddos (Queen Savannah and King Caden) at the River Festival
Since it was rainy Sunday, Jason put a new ceiling fan in our bedroom.
Monday I came home to this surprise.... my second daylilly has started to bloom. I can' wait to see what color the thrid plant is!
This Friday, I have a bridal shower for a very dear friend. Since I'm in the wedding and throwing her bachelorette party I decdided that I would make her a few things for this shower. The first thing I made was a set of cards for her. There are 6 total with her new last initial.
This is part of her next gift. It is a quilled monogram that I am going to turn into a wall hanging. I got the idea from this blog. Unfortionatly it didn't picture very well. It's really dark purple and light purply pink. I'll post pictures when it's totally finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment