Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring

Spring is almost here the tulips are starting to poke through and April's showers are about a month early. It has been sprinkling all week. This week on "the nest" I came across an idea that I had to try.



This wreath was pretty simple to make. You can get everything at the local dollar store. All you need is a wreath form and approximately 20 premade curly bows. I wrapped the wreath with ribbon so that the green foam won't show through. You could spray paint it but it is to wet to do that tonight. I took apart the bows and then cut the ribbons in half and then pinned each piece into the wreath. I have another version of the ribbon wreath that I want to try but I'm waiting for Hobby Lobby to have a sale. Hopefully next week I can show that one.

2 comments: