I decided that I better focus on the first 150 pictures and figure out those layouts before I move on. I now have pictures picked for the first 40+ pages of scrapbook...which sounds like I should be almost done but in all actuality I'm up to where we walk out of the church. The next week will be spent picking out paper to go with these layouts. Then I'll have to go back and scrapbook and embellish the pages. I'll post pictures as I make progress
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Creative Mess
The last couple of days I've been making a mess. I started working on layouts for the wedding scrapbook. After my floor looked like this....

I decided that I better focus on the first 150 pictures and figure out those layouts before I move on. I now have pictures picked for the first 40+ pages of scrapbook...which sounds like I should be almost done but in all actuality I'm up to where we walk out of the church. The next week will be spent picking out paper to go with these layouts. Then I'll have to go back and scrapbook and embellish the pages. I'll post pictures as I make progress
I decided that I better focus on the first 150 pictures and figure out those layouts before I move on. I now have pictures picked for the first 40+ pages of scrapbook...which sounds like I should be almost done but in all actuality I'm up to where we walk out of the church. The next week will be spent picking out paper to go with these layouts. Then I'll have to go back and scrapbook and embellish the pages. I'll post pictures as I make progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment