I also have a confession tonight... I am horrible at keeping house. No the house is full and complete trashed but it is a mess...so here is my goal... 1 hour of working on the house before I can do anything that I want to do. Sounds pretty easy but we'll see if I can stick too it and prevent things from getting really dirty.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Invites
The last couple of days I have been working on shower invites. This summer my mom and I will host 4 or 5 bridal showers. The first one is the end of April so my mom wants to work on ideas. Here is what I've come up with.

I also have a confession tonight... I am horrible at keeping house. No the house is full and complete trashed but it is a mess...so here is my goal... 1 hour of working on the house before I can do anything that I want to do. Sounds pretty easy but we'll see if I can stick too it and prevent things from getting really dirty.
I also have a confession tonight... I am horrible at keeping house. No the house is full and complete trashed but it is a mess...so here is my goal... 1 hour of working on the house before I can do anything that I want to do. Sounds pretty easy but we'll see if I can stick too it and prevent things from getting really dirty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So which one(s) did you choose to work on today?
ReplyDelete