This was one of my accomplishments for the weekend:
They are the good old double rise version like your grandma used to make and they are wonderful!
I find it really depressing to have a house on the market at the moment. I went to check on the house today after work and the daffodils are blooming like crazy... not just one or two but more than I have ever seen while living there. There was also a note laying on the table from the open house weekend before last: "very nice comments about this home. Showing 9 seperate faimlys" I know that's great but what about offers? Three months on the market, 5 open houses and a ton of showings but no offers. I'm missing my spring flowers and am patiently waiting on the tulips over here. It's hard to be patient and wait especially if there is a chance that the house will screw up our other oppotunity. I don't think it will at this point but you never know. Enough of my ramblings for now... maybe I'll get back on later and post several of my scrapbooking pages.
I love that ribbon wreath!
ReplyDelete