Sunday, April 15, 2012

Changes to the blog

I have changed the settings of my blog to private so that I can better regulate who has acess to the details of my life.  Since I also have occasionally used the blog as a venting post I also want to know who can see that so that I'm not causing any more drama or fueling any fires with my frustrations. 

Last night was the first night that Cora stayed overnight with grandpa and grandma while Jason and I went to a Design Central party in Kansas City. I was very nervous leading up to dropping her off but once we left everyone was fine. Of course Saline county was under tornado warnings most of the night so Cora got to spend most of the night in the basement. Amazingly I wasn't nervous about the storms passing through the area while watching them via radar in KC. Of course we could tell they the stroms where missing Gypsum and I know how panicky mom gets when the weather gets bad and how quickly she takes cover, so I knew she was safe. Luckily the tornado lifted near Smolan and passed over Salina before touching down again or we would have had a mess to come home to.

I will try to be better about posting than I have been but my computer is on the fritz and may kill over any day now.
GEDC0062

Can you believe that she is already 4 months old?

No comments:

Post a Comment