Monday, April 30, 2012

That's Life

I was hoping to post to the blog more often but with my computer thinking about killing over all of my extra time has gone to making sure that I have everything backed up. Now that I have that accomplished I'm burning the pictures off onto DVD's to store with my scrapbooks and it appears that I haven't done that since before we got married. I guess I'm not really finished with the last 4 years of scrapbooks. It figures that it was going to be one of those days since I've done the load the washing machine and come back later to put it in the drier to find that you left the lid open and it never washed...twice already. Oh and I'm pretty sure that I've screwed up the yeast rolls I am making for supper.  On a positive note the garage sale pile was sold this last weekend at Shelly's house and I found a used bike trailer. I can't wait to take Cora out for a spin because I think that she's going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment