Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Life changing

Its amazing how much someone so little can make such a big change in your priorities. In my spare time I find that I have been cleaning house with my life. Websites that I used to visit daily no longer hold  my interest. I find that I no longer lurk on the nest boards or regularly read the blogs that I used to. About the time I decide that I'm done blogging someone mentions that the read my blog to keep up with what I'm doing and I'm convied to keep documenting my life and thoughts.

The more time that I spend at home with Cora the more I want to stay here full time. There are a ton of things on my "want to accomplish" list but they keep getting pushed to the side for snuggly time and wet slobbery kisses and then daddy comes home and has the same problem that I do... we want to play with our happy little girl not clean up the pile in the basement. Someday the house will be clean, Cora's room will be finished, I will be caught up on my scrapbooking and will have tackled my want to craft list but for now I'm off to get drooled on.

No comments:

Post a Comment