Friday, February 25, 2011

Ugg

It's amazing how one simple word can describe the past two weeks. It seems like little things just keep going wrong. Nothing big enough to complain about but grouped they just kind of wear at you. The highlight of this week was that we got to go see our newest niece Mary before the latest snow storm blew in. She was born Wednesday morning and weighed 8 lb 6 oz and seemed to small compared to Brogan's 10lbs 11oz. She is such a cutie. It's amazing how holding a newborn can make the world better.

We are still waiting to hear about the house and it's hard for me to not know especially since I really want to redo my craft room. I then wrestle with the well this doesn't make sense since we plan to move in the next couple of years. This is also the reason that I really haven't gotten any crafting done lately. About the only project that I have made any progress on is a new afghan. Though I haven't taken the time to take pictures of the few squares that I have. Hopefully that will happen this weekend after I get home from work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi- I would love to see your afghan, Did you knit it or crochet it? Im working on baby blankets for my kids NO ONE is expecting but my body is starting to revolt so I fifgure- make them and put them in the cedar chest incase.
    I feel ya on the days, been crabby of late. :)
    HUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crocheting the afghan though I have also started knitting a baby sweater. Both will be for a future baby. I'll post pictures of my work in progresses soon.

    ReplyDelete