Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pre-Christmas Presents

Now that Christmas has come and gone I will do a couple of posts of what I made to give this year.  I'll add some more after we celebrate with Jason's family on the first.

This year I participated in a ornament exchange on the nest craft board. This is the pair of ornaments that I created for the exchanged. The person I made them for recently got married and loves mermaids.

This scarf was made for my mom's family Christmas exchange. Though it appears to be black and white it actually purple and white since the majority of my cousins are K-State fans. I made it with Lions Brand homespun yarn using an adaptation of this pattern that I found on ravelry. It was a hit and stolen a few times.
This is a work in progress that will be one of projects that is shown off after the first. As you can see I've been cutting it a little close on the thread. 
I'll post some of the projects that I gave away on Christmas next.

2 comments:

  1. Those are my ornaments! I love them! I actually didn't put them on my tree, instead I hung them on the wall by my computer so I could see them all them time! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaity, I'm glad that you love them !

    ReplyDelete