Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's almost here!


Christmas is just around the corner which means two things. I have a ton of things to do and this is what I see when I drive two and from work. This is the sunset yesterday as I drove home. It really makes me dread the day we move to the country. Then I'll won't see any daylight at home but sunsets like these make me want to drive to the country after work.
 These arrived in the mail this week from a secret elf that I met on the nest. They are adorable little stocking hats. The red one has multiple colors in the yarn which doesn't show up in the picture.
Since it's almost Christmas here are a few pictures of our decorations.

Jason has a huge Lego train set and each year a portion of it goes around our tree.


This is part of the decorations on top of our TV.

My latest craft show find.


This is a preview of something I'm currently working on. I've gotten bad about taking pictures as I finish them up but I plan to take a bunch before I start wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment