Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beautiful Morning

This morning since I was wide awake at 5:00 AM (why?) I decided to ride out to the pastures with Jason to check on the cows. We leave here in the dark so that we can arrive at the first pasture at first light to catch the cows before they start seeking the shade. This morning there was a real unsually fog but when the sun came up it was beautiful.
Unfotionately the picture doesn't quite do it justice. I'm glad that I got up this morning.
This is a sunflower that Jason brough home to brighten my day.
I finally had a chance to work again this weekend. I started by totally rearranging my craft room.

This is my one of my latest layouts. I've also been working dilegently on my first "girl" afghan and can finally say that the end is near. Six more rounds and I am done! Hopefully one of my sister-in-laws will have a girl. If not I have a "boy" afghan started with a second set of yarn purchased. Check back soon for afghan pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment