Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A week in review

This week was fair week here in central Kansas. Wednesday night we went to the parade with the neices and nephew. Thursday night we went back to the fairgrounds to judge Herdsmanship for 4-H. Friday night the kiddos came to stay with us. This was the first time that we've had all three of them at the same time. Soon we will have two more nieces or nephews making the total count 7. I doubt I will ever be want to have all of them over at the same time. While the kids were playing with legos I decided that I should get started on the second baby afghan. Since I couldn't easilly find the end and managed to create a knot while searching I decided that I should balll my yarn. Kiley thought that it looked like fun and and balled my yarn for about 10 minutes.

Here is the shower invited that I was working on last week. It was one of the simplest that I have done but I loved the way they turned out.

The craft board on the nest has started a bi-weekly scrapbooking layout challenge. This challenge was to use a pagemaps.com July map. With extra points for using something that you had never used before. I didn't add any embellishments because it didn't seem fitting for the page.



My cousn-in-law Eriq asked me back in March if I might do Christmas cards for his company EON Consulting (if you are in central Texas check him out at eonconsulting.net). Here are a few ideas that I've come up with so far with more playing as time allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment