It has again been a month since I posted last and I've been busy, so rather than making a book length post I will divide it up a little.
It's been usually hot here this month and we are in a drought. Jason and his brothers have been working nonstop lately to keep the irriation flowing. Unfortionately most of our crops are not irrigated and are suffering. Harvest this year was okay averaging about 40 bushels per acre for most fields though we had one that only averaged 19.
Fourth of July was celebrated with the traditional visit from the Texas branch of the family. We visited grandpa's farm and introduced the boys the the creek and ate watermelon.
We spent the Fourth with Jason's family and played with fireworks.
This last weekedn I met my cousins in Ruidoso, New Mexico for a weekend of relaxation. It was beatutiful down there with high temperatures in the low 80's. We enjoyed the moutntains and feeding the local wildlife.






No comments:
Post a Comment