This week I have been adding to my to make list as you can see -->
I have also finished a few things including my ornament exchange (to be posted later) and a baby quilt.
Here is the completed pile of quilt barf.
I quilted heats onto this quilt. It was the first time I have quilted anything other than striaght lines. My heats are pointed in places and are not that great but look okay considering I had no idea what I was doing.
Since it's almost dark when I get home I haven't been able to get a good overall picutre.
I used the Awesome Lap quilt patern from Moda Bakeshop and changed the colors to pinks, wines and browns to match the afghan I posted about here. I don't love this quitl as much as the other two that I have finsihed and I think it's because it doesn't have any borders so it doesn't seem complete. It reminds me of a picture that hasn't been matted before it was framed.
As per request from Texas, here is a picutre taken yesterday. We saw our first snow of the season about noon. It came just the way I prefer it, in huge flakes without a lot of wind and the temperature just above freezing. Jason doens't like snow regardless of how it falls.
No comments:
Post a Comment