So I've been horrible at posting again this month. Typically I don't post when I haven't had time to do anything but I've got a lot done in the last week. I've even done a pretty good job of taking pictures. The problem has been taking the time to get them uploaded. To keep this post from being a book I'll limit the commentary but please feel free to leave me a comment if you have questions.
Here are a couple of the scrapbook pages that I've completed. I into December of 2009 but need to go back and finish an October wedding now that I have pictures.
Saturday, I took my neices and nephew to the local October Festival Parade.
I finished this afghan for a potential nephew. We are not sure if my sister-in-law is going to have a girl or boy so there is a girl afghan in the works too just in case.
The next three are for my neices and nephew for Christmas. I still have one more to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment