Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lots of Fun

I didn't realize how much had been going on in the last couple days until I uploaded my pictures to post.
Wednesday night we had to kids. We had lots of fun playing with legos and baking bananna bread and cake.

Here Kiley is mashing nuts for the bannana bread.... can you tell what flavor the cake was?

Caden played with Legos most of the night while Kiley decided to "read" herself a bedtime story.
Which one is the bigger trouble maker?

Today I did some work in the yard.

Here is the front flower bed. I took out three dead/dying plants and put in three day lillies. I also trimmed the shrubs to start the process of making them round again.

Then I used the pile of bricks that we had in the backyard and made a patio for the trash cart and hopefully we will find a few more bricks to extend it under the grill as well.
We aslo had a bunch of random rocks laying around in multiple place so I created a rock garden in one corner of the back yard. The pots actually contain my garden. The small ones hold strawberries and the large one is a raspberry plant.
Tomorrow is Easter with Jason's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment